wanted libl and liby

Hi folks,
we are two students that are trying to compile a source-code in cc
for SunOS4 with the cygwin32, but, in the linking phase, the linker
don't find two libraries called liby and libl. Do you (all the world)
know where we can find these libraries compatibles with cygnus?

The line in makefile where those libraries are called is:
YACC_LIBS         =          -ly -ll

Sorry for our bad english!!!  Ciao ciao

  Marco e Riccardo

  P.S. Please reply us soon as possible