Re: bash Ctrl-C in B20

  Setting CYGWIN=tty still does not work for me.  Also my eof, erase
characters etc are not set and when I try to set them using stty, it
quits saying it is unable to do that.  Also, ctrl-C still kills all
processes in the background.
  One more thing, I have man, less, X clients and other stuff which I
downloaded precompiled from people's pages (like Andy Piper's and some
others I don't remember).  The problem is that they are all compiled
against B19 and although I have made a copy of cygwin1.dll to
cygwinb19.dll (as recommended by the FAQ), they do not seem to run well
at all with it.  So, whenever you guys get around to porting those stuff
with B20, it would be real nice if you could email the list or at least
update the related sites page on the cygwin site.

Thanx,
Anil

-