Installshield problem

Help!

I'm trying to install beta 19 of the cdk on my NT4/SP3 system, but
Installshield fails with an error dialogue complaining that UnInstallshield
is running, and telling me to stop it. But it isn't! AFAIK, UIS has never
been anywhere near my system. Has anybody got any ideas?

BTW, this is (IMHO) absolutely typical behaviour for the 'User friendly' PC.
It works fine, unless it doesn't work at all. Ask for help, and 99 other
people will email back saying 'it worked fine for me...' ;-).

Still - any suggestions?
Thanks

Max Hadley

-