vi and xterm

Hello all,

I am very pleased to say that I got all this stuff running on my NT box
here at my new job.

Thanks a lot folks !!

One little fix would could complete the picture, though.

How do I get a vi or any other editor running in my xterm window.
Having done that I can walk into my new boss's office with a big grin.

I have been working on a perl dataserver which serves up ( and freezes )
hot piping complex structures in string form to a client which which
either creates graphs or html tables from them.

I guess I will add a hook to start X clients on the NT box to a UNIX box
( difficult to fathom, I know ) which will be stripping word documents
received from an exchange server ( sounds crazy, but thats corporate
life )

Thanks in advance for any sugts,

John van V.