Re: XFree86-DX

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Okhapkin <sos@prospect.com.ru>
To: <gnu-win32@cygnus.com>; 'Alexander Stockdale' <astockdale@computer.org>
Date: Friday, September 11, 1998 7:47 PM
Subject: RE: server X

Why not make an accelerated X server that uses DirectX calls, that way it
would work on all computers that have DX... I know DirectDraw, however i
don't know if i could port the entire code of an X server to use it. If
anyone else would be willing, then i think it would be a good cause.

GoatCheez
gcheez@tampabay.rr.com