LoadLibrary() from DLLMain

I'm trying to load a DLL from DLLMain() and it works fine with msvc generated DLL's, but not with mingw32/egcs DLL's.

Funny thing, if I try to LoadLibrary the same mingw32/egcs DLL's from a win32 executable, it loads just fine.

When trying to LoadLibrary this mingw32/egcs DLL from DLLMain, i get a return value of 0.  GetLastError() then provides the 998 value presumably meaning some resource is busy and can not be accessed.

Is this related to both DLL's using CRTDLL ???

frustrated.

--
Paul Herzog

-