COM1/COM2

Hi!

I'm trying to port a program connecting to a digital camera through the serial
port. I saw that gnu-win32 has all the required functions (tcgetattr,
tcsetattr, etc), but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work. Compilation goes
OK and execution starts OK, but it seems that the serial port is not correctly
initialized.

Is there anybody out there with experience in gnu-win32 and serial ports?

Thanks in advance,

Carlos
carlos@tarkus.se

-