Re: Params for ps

In article <004501bdbe4b$4bb09410$02e580c2.cygnus.gnu-win32@belsize.paperjet.com>,
Jeremy Doig <jeremy@belsize.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>under some other unices, ps -aux or ps -ef gives a complete listing of all
>processes.
>What are the switches for gnuwin ps ?
>If I do ps --help (and all the other derivatives), I get nothing...

There's only one parameter, currently: '-f'.  It really is only intended
for debugging cygwin.  It instructs ps to avoid displaying programs that
are still alive, but marked 'dead'.
--
cgf@cygnus.com             "Everything has a boolean value, if you stand
http://www.cygnus.com/      far enough away from it."  -- Galena Alyson Canada