Socket stuff under Cgywin32

On NT 4.0 (SP 3), B19.1, I am having some difficulty with the socket
implementation. Attempting to connect to any server/port combination I
get one of errors 111 or 125. I have looked all through the include
files, trying to find out exactly what those errors refer to and have
not been successful. Anyone else run into these problems and know what
they mean? The same code works fine on HP/UX and Solaris without code
changes.

Stumped,
Anthony
-