From: Petr Stehlik [mailto:pstehlik@zln.cz]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 1998 2:37 AM
To: 'Gnu-Win32'
Subject: Unix long filenames on CD under Win?

Hi,

don't you happen to know how to read LFN stored on a CD using RockRidge
extension of ISO9660 under Windows95/98/NT, please? Some kind of
filesystem
driver or so?

Petr

P.S. I know it's now possible to store RR and Joliet at one CD, but I
would
like to read older RR-only CDs as well.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message
-