Problem with linking mex files for matlab5

		Hello !

Sorry, for taking your precious time. But I have a problem with compiling mex file. I have Matlab5 under NT and I'm trying to compile mex under Cygwin32. In the final stage I get
Linking DLL ...
/GNU_cdk/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.text+0x92):libccrt0.cc: undefined reference to `GetModuleHandleA@4'
/GNU_cdk/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.text+0x92):libccrt0.cc: undefined reference to `GetModuleHandleA@4'
Cleaning up ...

error. Please if you can help me with some advice - to get over with this problem.
I've included all files (also with build....sh) and error report in tmp.txt.

I'll also post this to mail list.

Thanks for help !

Regards,

Robert Rozman