Re: makefile

ZongWei Luo wrote:

> I just started  using cygnus b19 package.  I have a basic question here.
> On UNIX, in makefile , for example, we have
>
> CD= cd
> MAKE =make
>
> all:
>         cd util/src      ; $(MAKE)
>         cd $(WW)/src     ; $(MAKE)
>         cd $(WW)/interop ; $(MAKE)
>
> But this makefile does not work on NT. Did I set up cygnus not correctly
> or is it necessary to modify the makefile?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Zongwei Luo
> -
Zongwei,
   Ensure that you are launching the bash shell using the cygnus.bat
batch
file which sets some important environment variables(vs. typing bash at
dos prompt).  Beyond that you should at least include the output of your
attempt to "make" in your next message so that folks on this list can
help you.

Rob Manning
--

Robert M. Manning                         rmanning@c3i.saic.com
Software Engineer                         OFFICE (410) 571-0403