cxref ported (trivially)

     After a coworker expressed the desire for a cross-reference
utility, I recalled there was something called cxref (see

	 http://www.gedanken.demon.co.uk/cxref/

) out there.  I was able to compile it under 19.1 (using Mr. Okhapin's
latest .dll and Mr. Khan's egcs) by making one trivial change - adding
CYGWIN32 to the list of implementations that preferred stdarg.h to
vararg.h.

     I find the output from cxref to be quite useful and reasonably
attractive, if a bit spartan.  (It runs somewhat slowly, 'though,
perhaps I'll set it up for an overnight batch job.)

     The diffs I'm posting here also include a coupla local changes
for configuration and for cxref-cpp.  Although I built cxref-cpp, I
haven't really tested it.*  When I built cxref-cpp (before building
cxref itself), I did a

	make configure

and edited the resulting Makefile.cpp so that the pathnames in it
contained no backslashes or colons, just to be on the safe side, then
proceeded to do a

	make

.  I've put the resulting .EXEs in

	ftp://ftp.ma.ultranet.com/pub0/r/rmp/cxref.exe
	ftp://ftp.ma.ultranet.com/pub0/r/rmp/cxref-cpp.exe

but can't guarantee they'll be there for a long time.  If someone
would like put them in wunna directories where cygwin ports already
live (or rebuild from my diffs, or whatever), that'd be fine by me.

*I've tested cxref using Watcom C 11.0a (wcc386.exe) as the
 preprocessor.  After #defining all the Watcom extended keywords out
 of the way, this seems to work just fine.

"oncology recapitulates philately" --Mark Maxson    Robert M. Praetorius
"balance, not symmetry" --Mark Stanley    work: RPraetorius@AspenRes.Com
(attribution by Stigler)     fun & recreation: rmp@PopJ1.MA.UltraNet.Com
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,