BUG: readline

I have found that the readline function from readline-2.2 will return
the first character of the command line instead of the first character
of the input buffer for buffered input.  The rest of the input buffer
is OK.

This has nothing to do with the cygwinb19.dll.  I'm using Mingw32
compiled libraries and sources.

EG:  If I have a program called testit which sleeps or loops and then
calls readline and I enter abcdef before the readline call executes
readline will return tbcdef instead of abcdef.

I don't know where the problem is yet.  If you have an idea please let
me know.

Thanks,

==
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----