Re: checkout packages

Hi Harry,

>I'd like to check out some of the packages listed in the latest package
>report.  Particularly the 'less' package but have been unable to connect
>to anything on ftp.franken.de.   Is it my location (southern California
>USA) or are others having trouble connecting too?

Today we had a breakdown of the main ATM backbone, which connects us
to the rest of the world. Maybe you just tried it during this
time ?!? They said it might happen again the next few days, because they
are not exactly sure about the reason for this problem.

>--
>
>Harry Putnam  reader@newsguy.com

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
-