Re: Where is the apache httpd to cygwin32 ?

Hi Lajos,

> I'm looking for the apache httpd for cygwin.
>
> (the gnu-win32.paranoia.ru isn't working for me)

check out my cygwin32 porting project of the orginal Apache HTTP Server
source distribution called "redindian" at
http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tolj. Currently only the binaries
are distributed, I hope the source distributions for cygwin32 will follow as
soon as I have solved my b19.1 upgrade problems. (redindian/1.2.6 etc have
been compiled using cygwin32 b18).

If you got more questions about it mail me.

Regards, Stipe.

--
stud.rer.pol. Stipe Tolj <tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de>
Department of Economical Computer Science

-