MySQL porting, MIT-PThread

Hi cygwin32 users,

I'm currently working on cygwin32 (b18) ports on

	- Apache/1.3b6
	- PHP3 RC4
	- Perl 5.004_04
	- MySQL

to support my MySQL database system (http://www.tcx.se) port to the
cygwin32 environment.

I have finished porting Apache/1.2.6, PHP3 RC3 and Perl 5.004_04. But I
have problems building the MySQL daemon which needs a libpthread.a
library. Since MySQL is supported for several UNIX types, like FreeBSD
and Linux they have added the MIT-PThread package to the MySQL
distribution, but I don't get it compiled.

Has anyone information or experience about this pthread things?!

Thanks in advance.

Stipe Tolj

-