RE: To _USE_ or not to use InstallShield? WAS: Re: B19: InstallShield reports: "WinExec failed: return=20" after 99% completion

"Zow" Terry Brugger wrote:
> What about the need to download tar and gzip first? I've dealt with UNIX
> emulation packages under DOS and NT before, and I end up with mismatched
> tars and gzips. Different ones for different packages and none of them

Gnu-win32 B17 distribution was cygwin-compiled tar.exe and gzip.exe, cygwin.dll itself and cdk.tar.gz. It's enough for all cases :-)

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia.

-