RE: B19: InstallShield reports: "WinExec failed: return=20" after 99% completion

> I really can't understand why you use InstallShield at all. Someone
> who is able to use Cygwin32 should also be able to unzip an archive
> and copy the files where he wants them to be.
[Andrew Dalgleish]
I'm inclined to agree.
I used the installer once to install everything onto one server, then
use a .BAT + .SH (in the same file) to do the per-workstation
installation.

BTW, the workstations access the server using Microsoft's "Distributed
File System", and everything works just fine.

Regards,
Andrew Dalgleish

-