Re: Strange file !!!!!!

Dear fellow ea data. sf sufferers,

You can in fact delete this file fairly easily by booting
into Windows 95.  It deletes without significant complaint
from Explorer, or if you can only boot to the command
prompt - with e.g. a boot floppy (ms dos 7.0),

ATTRIB -H -S -R "EA DATA. SF"
DEL "EA DATA. SF"

will work.

You can also delete it from earlier version of DOS, but
it requires software that recognises the filename with
spaces.  I used an old shareware file browser called
treeview.

Matthew Brett

-