From: david.bush@adn.alcatel.com [mailto:david.bush@adn.alcatel.com]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 1998 2:20 PM
To: xemacs-nt@xemacs.org
Cc: gnu-win32@cygnus.com
Subject: Patching under cygwin32 and W95

I apologize if this question has come up before.  The gnuwin32 mail
archives
are not much use on this one because a search for "patch" returns most
of
the archive.

I'm trying to apply a large patch for Xemacs to the source tree.  The
patch
application fails on the first file in the patch with a message like:
cannot rename /tmp/ps001020 to CHANGES-beta: File exists.

Is this a know problem and is there a workaround?

TIA,
david
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message
-