Warning: overflow in implicit....

I am getting this message in the declaration and initialization of a static
structure:

    Warning: overflow in implicit constant expression.

What does it mean?
The following is cut and paste:

typedef struct INITCON {
           HWND  hwnd;
           int   x;
           int   y;
           int   cx;
           int   cy;
           int   state;
           char  txt[24];
           int   id;
           } INITCON, *PINITCON;

                                    // hwnd  x    y    cx   cy state txt  id
INITCON BackBtn        = {0,    5,  30,   32,  22, 0,  0, IDBT_BACK};
// (yes, these are initial window states)

There are a total of 21 such declarations. The warning occurs only once and
usually at
about the 17th decl. I am suspicious it is more than a warning because there
are some
things that are badly messed up. For example, getting the ID from the window
words
often returns 0 (something that is nonsensical). i.e.

    id = GetWindowLong(hwnd, GWL_ID);     // WIN32 system call

I am on a WIN95 box using MINGW32 and EGCS 1.0.2
TIA

            Tom Stokes

-