RE: Need person with a brain to compile Python 1.5 on CygWin32

Good size brain there partner!

Python is an interpreted programming language.  I was looking for a READABLE
programming language available in the public domain that resembled REXX
(REXX is not public domain) and I came upon Python. It looks interesting and
I wanted to try it but I couldn't get the thing to compile.

I thank you for your interest.  In the time between my post and now, I've
already got a message from
Theodore Jump, he has compiled Python using the GCC and EGCS systems on
CygWin32.

The binaries are available at : http://www.i21.com/~tjump/files/index.html

They work great.  Download them, check out the documents at
http://www.python.org and try your hand at Python programming.

Thanks again.

Michael J. Longval M.D.
mlongval@interlinx.qc.ca