ANN: B19.1+EGCS 1.0.2 built packages availble for d/l

... and I'm looking for a permanent home for these tar files as I have a
fixed amount of server space and will eventually need to cycle some things
out. Currently they are available on the 'files' page of m

pre-built packages available include:

   groff-1.11    termcap-1.3
   less-3.32     vim-5.0 (X11 and console-only versions)
   ncurses-4.1   InfoZip zip-2.2 & unzip-5.32 (no crypt supt.)
   man-1.4d      python-1.5 (complete non-source package)

To those who have been looking for complete "man" packages the combination
of groff+ncurses+less+man seems to work very well. It has been able to
easily handle any man page I have thrown at it to date, and since I'm using
the EGCS gcc (thanks Mumit!) all these packages are built with "-O2" and run
significantly faster than they ran when built with B19.1 and only "-O".

I have complete (I think) documentation of the steps I have gone through to
build various packages (I have built many more of the gnu software packages,
but don't have server space to post these things), I have also posted my
configuration files (.bashrc and a registry-editor script for configuring
mount-points, along with plain-text documentation on both).

Enjoy, ignore, use, whatever. ;^)

Regards,
-Ted