Congratulations! and some b19 questions/notes.

Congratulations to the GNU-Win32 team!

I tried to compile a big UNIX application (Squid,
http://squid.nlanr.net/) using b19 and it almost works!

There are only a few glitches:

regex_t is not defined

neither timegm, tm.tm_gmtoff or time_t timezone exists. (timezone
exists, but seems to be a function). Is there any other way to build GMT
time_t times? We need to parse/build RFC 1123 GMT text time
representations to/from time_t values, while keeping the time_t value
comparable with the time returned by time().

---
Henrik Nordström
Sparetime Squid Hacker
-