RE: phantom file "aux" under bash b19

Hi Jason, you wrote:

: Unfortunately, the magic meaning of those names is hardcoded into Win32.
: There's no way to avoid the problem if you use Win32 APIs, which cygwin
: does.

Really? Although I haven't tried it, several people already wrote on this
list that the workaround is using UNC \\.\ prefix!
Sorry, I've no time for integrating that transparently into cygwin DLL!

Bye, Heribert (dahms@ifk20.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de)
-