RE: How to make import libraries?

Creation is usually the key. In the creation of a DLL, a link library is
created with the same name as the DLL, only with a .lib extension instead
of a .dll . To use functions from the DLL, all you need to do is link to
that lib file, just like you would link to any static library. At execution
time, the system will load the associated DLL. There are some fancier, more
dynamic ways to do it, but that is by far the easiest. I haven't coded for
NW myself, but search your drive for NWCALLS.lib and see what you can find.
If it isn't there, then you will need the fancier methods, which I can dig
some docs up on if the need arises.

Hope this helps!
Terry