Re: telnetd: All network ports are in use

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Ian Collins wrote:

]Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:37:13 +1200
]From: Ian Collins <Ian@kiwiplan.co.nz>
]Subject: telnetd: All network ports are in use
]
]When using inetd (with Sergeys latest - 27 march - patch), after
]telnetting 8 times to my gnu b19 machine (NT4 Server SP3), I get
]telnetd: All network ports in use.
]
]Where is this defined? How do I increase it?
]
]Also, why aren't characters echoed when I telnet to my gnu b19 machine
]from a unix machine? They are echoed if i telnet from a windows machine
](either using Windows telnet or the gnu b19 telnet).
]
]Ian Collins.
]KIWIPLAN NZ.
]

This is the same problem I'm having under mSQL. It only detected that there
are 32 sockets available, when the overhead for msql is already 42!

Marius.
marius van wyk.         marius@e.co.za         tel: +27 (83) 274 7855
notice: My email is spam-protected, so please add the word "antispam" to
  the subject field the first time you send to me.

-