Re: BSAFE libraries

>From: David Bork <dbork@us.ibm.com>
>To: <earnie_boyd@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: BSAFE libraries
>Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:48:51 -0500
>
>Earnie,
>
>Will this procedure still work if there is no dll file? I donot have
the source
>code so I am unable to build a DLL. Any other suggestions?

No, you need the dll.  Instead of dlltool, you could try to impdef.
I've no experience with it but you won't need a dll.  You can find it
via Colin's page, misc utilities I think is the link from the main page.
It may be on Jan-Jaap's page which you can get to via Colin.

>Thank You,
>David L. Bork
>
>(David Bork/Tampa/IBM or dbork@us.ibm.com)
>IBM Global Services - TCP/IP Network Security Management Dept. PG50
>3101 W. DR. M. L. King Blvd. Tampa Fl 33607 (813) 878-4892

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------