Libm.a

   I have never posted to a group before, if i don't do this right i
 apologize.
 I just downloaded cygwin so am kinda new to it, i have ported
tiny-fugue
 40a4 to my 95 and NT box, and that wasn't hard, so i grabbed my trusty
old
 LPmud driver and started playing with that.

 The driver needs the -lm library  and curses , i downloaded curses and
saw
 that i already had
 libm.a so thought it could be done.
 Everytime i compile i get an error with the -lm lib. and i am sorry i
don't
 recall it. it had something to do with winmain and w_lgamma.o and won't
link
 to the driver.
 So i took out -lm and recompiled, i recive an unreferenced call to
gamma or
 lgamma
 (i have 2 choises for the funtion that returns the error) is this a
problem
 with the libray ?
 Or are there other libs that contain gamma and or lgamma  ?

 Again i apologize if this is the incorrect way to post , any hints
would be
 appreciated..

-