Re: emacs-like editor

   Kevin Tighe wrote:

   > I know this is a really simple question, but I have to ask it.  Is there
   > an emacs-like editor included in the gnu-win32 package?
   > -Kevin Tighe

   It's maybe a simple but an important question. Who likes to use an other
   editor than emacs...
   You can find a Win32 port of Emacs under:
   http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/voelker/ntemacs.html
   It works very fine

   Juerg Tschirren
   Berne, Switzerland

   --

More importantly, however, is there a GNUWIN version of emacs?  I would
really like to be able to use it in TTY mode remotely, and the version

--KUBI--

-