Problems with BASH-Shell under NT and nohup

Hello World!

We want to use a windows NT-machine with a bash-shell like a
unix-machine.
For our very time-intensive numerical jobs we need to start them with
nohup in order to get the possibility to logoff or to start jobs via
telepone.
There?s no docu about nohup and if we start nohup only an error message
"bash.exe: (null)" occurs.

Who can help me??

Ralf Walterskoetter
Siemens AG KWU NT31