Building a relocatable DLL

Hello,

does anybody has tried the example contained into:
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/building-reloc-dlls.txt
to build relocable DLL files?

I have tried it following carefully the instruction for building the
relocable DLL, but when executing the main program, Windows95 tell me
the cannot execute it due to wrong format of the program (the
specific message is in Italian language but this is the meaning).
We have tried then to examinate the dll file ant it seems messed up.

We are using a PC 133MHz with Win95 and the version 2.72 of GNU
Win32.

Tks
Ettore Lopinto

-