Re: Why text=binary mounts

At 08:49 PM 1/9/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Oh no. Not in this universe. For reasons too many to list.
>It may come as a surprise for you that the DOS way is not the right way.
>Life can be cruel sometimes...

But the point is that the UNIX way isn't the one true way either, we have
to cope with both, period.  Ignoring the difference is certainly one
approach, but not necessarily the only one.

Guy

--
Guy Gascoigne - Piggford (ggp@informix.com)
Software Engineer, Informix Software, Inc. (Portland, Oregon)

-