Re: ntxlib alpha 2

Steve,

> I've merge my fixes with the ntxlib0.1-alpha on deninc.com, the
> result is available through:
>    http://www.io.com/~bub/rxvt.html

This is fantastic! It works like a charm. I have a couple of questions:

  1. How would would you implement XCheckMaskEvent()? I was looking at
     XNextEvent(), but since I am pretty ignorant about win32 events
     I din't get very far.

  2. When I fill rectangle I get these pathetic (color) patterns instead
     of nice solid colors (as I get with the real thing). Do you know of
     any way around this?

Many thanks to Vischne, you and Sergey (who first brought ntxlib to our
attention).

 Cheers!

--
Arlindo da Silva