Installation help (fwd)

hi all,
I have installed GNU-win32 compiler on my PC wich runs under Win95.
Compiling source into object-files seem to work, but linking produces
following error message:

undefined reference to 'WinMain@16'
in ...lib/libcygwin.a (libcmain.o)(.text t0x1e):libmain.cc
GCC.exe Internal compiler error:program ld got fatal signal1

I did not write the whole path in line 2, I hope this would be enough.
Unfortunately I found no help in the FAQs, they are much too large to be
read completely and according to subject Installation I found nothing
helpful for me.
  Thanks to anyone, who could help and answer to
edgar@geo.physik.uni-goettingen.de
 bye, Edgar

-

-