Re: anyone tried to build UUCP (Taylor) and smail ?

I have a number of changes to the cygwin.dll. I have added a bsd/posix
terminal driver. I have a version of uucp-1.06 that works under win'95

I am about ready to release the changes that I made. I have a number of
users testing them and when thing get stable i will put my winsup and
newlib up for ftp.

This should happen after the first of the year.

Mike Bernson  (mike@mbsun.mlb.org)
-