Re: Fw: GNU-Win32 info (NBY)

Hi Bob,

I suggest you give it another try.  The system corruption errors from
the rm -rf command is due to the way that inode is mimmicked.  I am
giving you a list of URL's to check out.  Sergey Okhapkin has a patched
cygwin.dll and libcygwin.a to take care of B18 errors.  Most of this
will be incorporated in B19.

MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOU MOUNT YOU DIRECTORIES AS text=binary.

Let me point you to:

ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/latest/           (ftp site)

http://www.cygnus.com/pubs/gnupro/                   (Comercial Page)

http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/                (Project Page)

http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32                   (Mail Archives)

http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/winhelp-man-pages/    (HTML Man Pages)