Re: make and /bin/sh

Hi Jay,

Searching through the archives for information isn't too much work, it
is necessary work.  Now the Y2K problem, this is an example of necessary
work that is TOO MUCH work (more work than can be accomplished in the
allotted amount of time).

To solve your problem:

BASH# mount -b C:\\gnuwin32\\b18\\H-i386-cygwin32\\bin /bin

This example assumes:
You've installed in the default directories
Your executing from BASH
BASH# is the command line prompt string from bash.

---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------