Re: Has anyone got id-utils (mkid, lid) to compile and run?

I don't see anything obviously wrong. I would suggest re-mounting as
binary all filesystems ;)

It looks like you can't cd to d from /
Try an experiment like I did.
cd /
cd d
doesn't work
cd /d
that works.
may have something to do with separate devices but needing full path to
access. I'll forward to the list for further comment.

	Bart