GNU Win32 Installation

Thanks for your reply. I fixed the environment variable by adding a \,
but still encountered the same problem. I then explored the directories
and noticed a cp.exe executable. I renamed this to cpp.exe and
everything works fine. Could this just have been a typo as the zip was
created or something? Thought I'd let you know. Again, thanks for your
reponse. Now, playing with the compiler...Bill

*  Bill Caskey                                                        *
*  Director, Research & Grants Administration    *
*  The Children's Mercy Hospital                          *
*  2401 Gillham Road                                           *
*  Kansas City, MO  64108                                  *
*  Voice:	(816) 234-3879                                   *
*  FAX:	(816) 855-1982                                   *
*  E-mail:	wcaskey@cmh.edu                             *