RE: Too Much Mail Volume

About 10 messages in one day is not very high volume.  I am behind a
firewall and accessing news groups is a problem for me.  I have no
objection to a dual system, but some thought might be put into removing
or distorting mail addresses since junk mailers that harvest news groups
are a real problem.

-