Re: Too Much Mail Volume

I don't like the alt.* idea.  I don't get (and don't want) any of the
alt.* groups, so putting it there puts it out of my reach.  IMHO, the only
stuff that belongs in alt.* is that which no one wants anyway.  If this
list falls into that category, then it should not be moved to a newsgroup.

- Tim Iverson
  iverson@lionheart-com