Re: g++, opengl, and STDCALL, * __attribute__ ((stdcall)) problem.

Thanks Colin. The recommended sintax looks really strange and I wonder
what would be the solution for ponters to functions. For example:

typedef void APIENTRY (APIENTRY * PFNGLARRAYELEMENTEXTPROC) (GLint i);

In this case I changed to:

typedef void APIENTRY (* PFNGLARRAYELEMENTEXTPROC) (GLint i);

and it compiles but in some applications i get a warning message
complaining that the type specifier will be omitted for parameter. Is this
OK?

Cheers -- ulisses.

-