Re: Missing ANSI functions?

Jon,

itoa and strrev are _NOT_ ANSI standard. You can find itoa on many
platforms though. I have never heard of strrev.

Mike Benzinger

At 09:11 PM 11/10/97 -0700, Jon & Sue Trauntvein wrote:

Greetings,

I have been recently porting some code that I had originally written for Visual C++. In so doing, I have come accross some functions that I thought were a part of the ANSI C library but don't appear to be apart of the standard library distributed with the Cygnus compiler. These functions are strrev (reverse a "C" string in place) and itoa (convert a signed integer to an ASCII string). Is there something that I am doing wrong or are these functions trully missing?

Regards,

Jon Trauntvein

<<<<