MAN port?

Hello,

I noticed that there are several MAN pages included in the CDK.  However,
I haven't been able to locate a MAN executable.  When I read the FAQ, it
explains that the focus is on the core components and so MAN has been ported?

Can anyone tell me if I'm mistaken on this?  Or if someone knows another
resource when I can obtain MAN to run with the CDK?

Thanks,

 James Kierstead (Grimace)  "Power Corrupts....However
 aa374@fan.nb.ca	     Absolute Power is Kind of
			     Neat"
           Email:  grimace@sdf.lonestar.org
        Homepage:  http://sdf.lonestar.org/~grimace