Sergey's patches

I've been working with Cygwin32 for a while now and have fixed a number
of problems.  After looking thru the information online, I need to apply
Sergey's patches to an original source set and see what I've fixed
compared to what he's fixed and then offer up my fixes.

But alas, I don't seem to be able to apply the patches...  What is the
order that I need to apply the patches (and what patches do I need) to
the original cygnus b18 source archives?

Thanks, Mike
-