Re: Search engine?

Actually, I didn't.  You're right, it doesn't come back with many hits,
and none from the mailing list.  But the mailing list archives _are_
searched.  A better example would have been:

+ncurses +host:www.cygnus.com

which comes back with ~70 hits, many from the mailing list archives.  I
think 'curses' just doesn't occur in the mailing list archives as a
word. i.e. set of by whitespace.  This is by using the engine at:

http://www.altavista.digital.com/

Adam

-----