RE: Win 95 Console Stuff...

All...Windows 95 was made for people who were afraid to use computers - it is
not meant to be an advanced or extensible operating system. Tought titties -
looks like you didn't do your research before you bought it. Should have gone
with NT.

We're not going to bash (no pun intended) Microsoft for the zillionth time,
are we? It gets so old...

-chad

On Tue, 4 Nov 1997, Ernest Clayton Cordell, Jr. wrote:

> 	Having put in my 37 cents, I'll shut up for another few months,

| Chad Loder - Somerville, MA, USA                 |
| EMail:     cloder@acm.org                        |
| Home Page: http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/cloder    |