quastion about C++

  Hello.

  I send an e-mail to this address for the first time,
so plese execuse me if my expression is not proper.
The answer might be found in any documents, but I am not
a native speaker. I've done all what I can do. Please help me.

  I downloaded "cdk.exe" from "http://www.cygnus.com/"
and installed. I found out how to compile C programs. Now,
I want to compile a program written in C++ language.
but when I write
> g++ hello.cpp
onto the command line, the compiler say like this...

hello.cpp:1: iostream.h: No such file or directory
G__~1.EXE: Internal compiler error: program cpp got fatal signal 33

What I've done is...-------------------------------------------------

1.Installed cdk.exe to C:/use/cygnus

2.Moved "bin","etc","i386-cygwin32","lib","exec" folder that were under
H-i386-cygwin32 to C:/usr/cygnus for convenience

3.Wrote those sentence in "Autoexec.bat"

SET PATH=%PATH%;C:/usr/cygnus/bin
set HOME=c:/home/toshi
SET GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=/usr/cygnus/lib/gcc-lib/

That's all. Is it possible to compile C++ program by using
"g++.exe"? If it is possible, please let me know how to setup.
Not only I, but also a lot of  my classmates of my university
want to use C++ program.

  Thank you.

          Toshi YAMASAKI(t70581@hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp)

-